Louisville, KY 40241
Salary: $10.00 /hour
We are looking for qualified servers to start as soon as possible.
General Responsibilities: Serve food and drinks in a professional manner to the residents and guests of Brownsboro Park Retirement Community.
Essential Duties and Task List
1. Serve 4-5 tables at each meal, as determined by management.
2. Complete knowledge of LMHD food and beverage preparation guidelines.
3. Able to transfer residents requests on a guest check for the kitchen.
4. Able to interact with residents, family members, and guests in a friendly/fast manner.
5. Maintain side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and operation of kitchen and dining room.
6. Clear, clean, and reset tables to Brownsboro Park standards.
7. Treat all residents and guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed their expectations.
8. Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
9. Other duties as directed.
Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be 16 years of age (18 to operate machinery or cutting equipment including kitchen knives.
Experience: Prior experience in related food service or customer service positions preferred but not required.